We are very excited to offer a new lacrosse opportunity for our female athletes this fall. In partnership with Founders Lacrosse League, we are opening registration for a Fall Ball lacrosse session.
This is a very relaxed and fun season and is not intended to be as competitive as the spring season. We will play games only (no practices) and it is an opportunity for those who played in the spring season to get a few extra touches with their lacrosse sticks in the fall.
- Games will be played on Saturdays October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30. This is a short 5 week season.
- Games will start no earlier than 2PM to help minimize conflicts with soccer and club lacrosse.
- We will play in Mansfield or another nearby athletic facility (likely not at Rice Athletic Complex)
- The format will be 8v8 (7 plus a goalie) on small sized fields. This will be the format at all age groups, which is the same as the spring jamborees.
- Games will be two 25 minute halves (50 minute games)
- Cost is $50 per player
- Registration is based on the athlete’s school grade that they are entering this fall (not the same as the spring season)
Note that players must have prior lacrosse experience as we will not be practicing and we will also be using the same uniforms as the spring season.
To ensure that your child is registered please register from a computer. Unfortunately, League Athletic Registration System is not compatible with cell phones, iPhones and iPads.
**PLEASE NOTE YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE REGISTERED IN OUR PROGRAM IF PAYMENT IS NOT PAID IN FULL**
Base Cost: $50.00
Late date/fee: 09/24/2021$25.00
Open to: Previously registered Girls
In Grades: 5 to 6 for 2021-22 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.